Asia Life Building, Central 亞洲人壽大廈

The Colonial Dispensary, the Tobacco Store and Messrs Lazarus and Co originally operated in the Asia Life Building. The building was owned by the Missions Etrangeres de Paris, also the owners of the French Mission building, who in 1928 sold it to the Industrial & Commercial Bank. From this location American Asiatic Underwriters controlled their insurance businesses throughout Southeast Asia.
hku lib logo
Contact us 

Copyright © 2022 The University of Hong Kong. All Rights Reserved.